At Sunnybank we care about providing you with tools
and information to manage and protect your online privacy. We have developed
who may receive that information, what we may do with the information, and how
long we keep it. While we have made every attempt to make this policy as clear
as possible, if you have any further questions about it, please contact us:
P.O. Box 681
Pittston, PA 18640-0681
For your convenience, the rest of this document has more detailed information.
2. What types of information does this website collect?
We collect the following types of information:
- Traditional contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and fax number.
- Internet contact information such email addresses.
- Custom information that does not fit in any of the categories listed.
3. Why is this website collecting the information?
We collect the information for the following purposes:
- To notify visitors of updates to the sites, and/or contact them to market products or services.
4. Who will receive the information?
The information will be shared with the following parties:
- Our internal staff and our direct agents agents.
5. What if I think there are inaccuracies in my information?
If you believe that the information collected is inaccurate, please contact our customer service department/privacy compliance department.